This weekend, I will be playing catch-up in my blog entries to get up to speed. I will post an extended proposal on a new final paper topic relating the startlingly aggressive behaviors of online "alpha women" to the hegemonically masculine environment of the Internet (and how we've seen it before and how, potentially, this could alter the state of gender balance on the Internet [please note that this last one is a stretch and may not actually be presented in the final paper]).
I will also attempt to write summaries for the articles I missed, and will tackle some of the extra credit entries as well. Upcoming blog entries will be (gasp!) on-time and the arguments within will be well-presented.
While I do care some if this late work is seen as "too little, too late" with regard to my blog grade, I at least want to make the effort, because damnit, I'm tired of feeling anxious. I want to be able to enjoy this class (and care!) again, like I did when the semester started. And perhaps when I get up to speed, I can stop having panic attacks whenever I start thinking about this course and its workload.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I would look at the syllabus and the late policies and then determine what you should spend your time doing.
Post a Comment